Emergency outstation telephone KNSP-20
The emergency outstation telephone is a fire alarm telephone for industrial use with an alarm sound horn. The emergency outdoor telephone is installed in the industry as a voice intercom system, and has the characteristics of alarm, waterproof and anti-destruction. We can provide a complete fire alarm system and integrate the entire system with ip pbx server integration.
DESCRIPTION ITEM NO.
1. Robust aluminium alloy die-cast body, Vandal & tamper-resistant hardware, easy Installation.
2. Waterproof rating IP66 dust proof.
3. Full keypad with memory, 1 button programmable telephone, support free dial.
4. Magnetic reed hook-switch.
5. Lightening protection to ITU-T recommendation K.21.
6. Heavy Duty handset with hearing Aid compatible(HAC) receiver, Noise canceling microphone.
7. Handset with industrial strong armored cord .
8. Silicon keypad keep with 0-9 * # ON/OFF, REDIAL, S speed dial function.
9. Door cover: orient automatically and good self - closing, convenient for use.
10.Temperature range from -40 degree to +70 degree.
11.Support echo cancellation.
12.Remote software upgrade, configuration and monitoring.
13. Optional 7 minute time-limited call.( This function
upon buyer’s requirement).
14. Powder coated in UV stabilized polyester finish.
15. Application: Tunnel, metro, railway, LRT, speedway, marine, ship,offshore, mine, power plant, bridge etc.
RCM: AS/NZS CISPR 32 Australian communications:AS/CA S004
Australian Equipment-safety: AS/NZS 60950.1:2015
EMC: EN50121(Railway application-Electromagnetic Compatibility)
Unit size:320*205*120mm Unit: N.W:4.9KG
1pcs packing box size: 439 *277 *191mm Unit N.W:6KG
6pcs in 1 outer Carton box: size: 730*390*340mm N.W:37.5KG
You May Like:
Fingerprint Video Intercom
Door Intercom System
Emergency Handsfree Telephone
VoIP SIP2.0 telephone DTMF dialing Audio Codes:G.711, G.723,G.726, G.729
MTBF:100000hours MTTR: 2 hours Network:10/100 BaseTX Ethernet, RJ45
Free dial (maximum length of each number is 16 digits) connectors, Cat5e or better
Communication: Full duplex 2-way handset IP Protocols:IPv4, TCP, UDP , RTP, DHCP, SIP
communication 1 x LAN Protocols:Power over
Call Control Signaling:VOIP SIP Info(DTMF), RFC Ethernet(PoE,802.3af),
2833(DTMF) 1x LAN(IEEE 802.3af), Network Access
Power:Power over Ethernet, IEEE802.3af, Class 0 Control(IEEE 802.1x),STP(IEEE 802.1d),
Local power, 12VDc,Idle 2W, Max 10W RSTP(IEEE 802.1d-2004)
Auxiliary Contacts: (option) Programming:Non-volatile flash memory
1 Aux Output, dry contac programming and configuration through Web GUI
Contact Ratings. Load: Resistive load Management and Operation:DHCP and static IP,
Rated load:0.3 A at 125 VAC; 1 A at 30 VDC remote automatic software upgrade, centralized
Rated carry current:1A monitoring.
Max.switching voltage:125 VAC,60VDC Echo cancellation code:G.167/G.168
*AD---Adapter UL (Input : AC110~240V , Output : DC12V 1A)
||DC12V 1A +POE
Emergency outstation telephone use in the emergency telephone system
The emergency outstation telephone is used in the outdoor of the chemical plant as a communication device for emergency communication and alarm functions, and is usually placed on the roadside by wall-mounted or with a column.